Re: [CBQ] Non Q Related Book Recommendations

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Non Q Related Book Recommendations
From: "little-q@xxxxxxx" <trains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 23:26:16 -0600

I must be really tired if I didn't think of Amazon. Thanks.

--
David Streeter
On 1/1/2022 11:21 PM, Michael Woodruff wrote:

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 9:17 PM little-q@xxxxxxx <trains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you sure you have these details right? I searched for it at my
library, then at WorldCat, and found nothing. Do you have the ISBN? At
least the publisher?

--
David Streeter

On 1/1/2022 7:51 PM, Leo Phillipp via groups.io wrote:
> “Railroad Man,Fifty Years of Memories” by Richard Paseman.

View/Reply Online (#62951) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic