Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Twins from Athearn Two-Bay Ribbed Hopper

To: "cbq@xxxxxxxxx" <cbq@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Twins from Athearn Two-Bay Ribbed Hopper
From: "Ed Rethwisch via groups.io" <edreth1=yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 15:46:26 +0000 (UTC)
John,

I did some  Athearn blue box Two-Bay hoppers and I am vert happy with the results.
For the record the car is I think without looking 2' short but without there being anything else out there
I think it makes into a very nice model and if there is ever a model of this prototype I will not be retiring
my Athearn two bay hoppers.
Here are a few photos of my models I have more of what I hid if interested.

Edward Rethwisch,

View/Reply Online (#62697) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic