Re: [CBQ] Wanted: Athearn CB&Q PS 2893 Covered Hopper

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wanted: Athearn CB&Q PS 2893 Covered Hopper
From: "William Hirt" <whirt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:02:10 -0500

Dennis,

No need for the photo. I just went down and looked at string of them on my layout. I have them assigned to my West Quincy-Hulls-Hannibal local which in prototype life served Marblehead Lime at Quincy (and do so on the model).

When you have 700+ cars on the layout, you sometimes forget the origins.

Bill Hirt