Re: [CBQ] Two announcements!

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Two announcements!
From: "Dennis Popish via groups.io" <qchooch=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:17:47 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello Dave:

Somehow I missed this e-mail. If still available I would like to purchase one each of these hoppers and one extra with return stenciling for Ottawa/Oregon , either road number, 7 cars total.

Instead of ordering on line I can send you a check for the cars plus shipping to save the credit card fees.

Just let me know the cost and I will get a check mailed to you today.

Thanks again- Dennis Popish