Re: [CBQ] Anyone have knowledge about two drawings of Q stations in Chic

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Anyone have knowledge about two drawings of Q stations in Chicago?
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 19:47:59 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi Charlie:
John C. Willi was kind enough to send me a link that told me the back story about these great pen & ink drawings. Thank you John. Your 2¢ was a wonderful surprise.

The URL John sent me showed me other drawings and where to purchase copies of the two that I have. See below.
Click HERE to follow John's web page about artist and his work.

Also Lenny Ohrnell sent me two other pen & ink drawings of Q stations. These were done by different artists. See attached. I cannot see the artist's name.

I was of the belief that Mr. Botes did a whole series of Q depots but that idea is fading now based upon this store's selection. I am very blessed with the two that I enjoy in my home.

Below store links to the two depots - They are very modestly priced prints as you can see. My picture framer cost me a whole lot more.
https://www.lagrangeartleague.org/store/p344/Hinsdale_Highland_Train_Station_Print_by_Steve_Botes.html#/
https://www.lagrangeartleague.org/store/p644/LA_GRANGE%2FHINSDALE_TRAIN_STATION__Prints_by_Steve_Botes___.html#/

Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922