[CBQ] C&S operating data sheets

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] C&S operating data sheets
From: "Richard Townsend via groups.io" <richtownsend=netscape.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:17:47 -0700
I am looking for C&S Operating Data Sheets (or equivalent) from before 1960. I am trying to divine how freight operation were conducted between Denver and Cheyenne and would like to get copies of the relevant pages. I have seen the 1966 sheets on the BRHS website.

View/Reply Online (#62335) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic