Re: [CBQ] July Calendar Description

To: "CBQ@xxxxxxxxx" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] July Calendar Description
From: "Bryan Howell via groups.io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 14:30:30 +0000 (UTC)
Yes, that was a typo on my part. The correct date is March 1965 for when the E5s were traded-in to GE.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

On Thursday, July 1, 2021, 06:58:23 AM CDT, Dave Sager <drsager2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know it’s early in the morning (for me at least), but I’m a bit puzzled by the description for July’s picture in the BRHS calendar.  It says the picture is from September 1964, but then goes on to say the 2 E5 units were traded in to GE in March 1963.  Maybe they were more relaxed about taking trade-ins back then, but I would have thought trading them in would have meant surrendering them to GE.  Or are they renting / leasing them from GE until the new U25Bs show up?

Thanks for helping to clear the fog!

- Dave S.

View/Reply Online (#62231) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic