[CBQ] July Calendar Description

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] July Calendar Description
From: "Dave Sager" <drsager2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 04:58:16 -0700
I know it’s early in the morning (for me at least), but I’m a bit puzzled by the description for July’s picture in the BRHS calendar.  It says the picture is from September 1964, but then goes on to say the 2 E5 units were traded in to GE in March 1963.  Maybe they were more relaxed about taking trade-ins back then, but I would have thought trading them in would have meant surrendering them to GE.  Or are they renting / leasing them from GE until the new U25Bs show up?

Thanks for helping to clear the fog!

- Dave S.

View/Reply Online (#62229) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic