[CBQ] Review of Linroth's "Peoria Branch" book

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Review of Linroth's "Peoria Branch" book
From: "Gerald Edgar" <gvlc6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 21:47:35 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Nmbe3hrcocFtipn4r6WXbISAZjr6ZMvNPHKhdfAt7KI=; b=N5JSiJkSEhvo2vZKnleSiHe1S3KfSIGCJuTR8FWjdcjTlm6/vp1vCjUgK8oanc+pvPX6qrF4jb/2ilDM4uC/JQyRiAHO42u7RP6iYDIrs/l/oJpkkEkDraosNjwqnbxfm1Zk0isTMQ2Ht8U1KcJW6ZEETXK8sdt4vKQJdK2PT3qkROAlE9EyZhYayooeH9IvVMKBMDDkJUCdKJmogyvaRtGg+YS9HMMEwWCcX/PhCmc5wb9pQL1/l8tvJ0sT6wOFG2Jw8HFuYjqi/IBb76n/DRk3B9GorRQ1ML5I7vERmCDG8HX7KnQJkXchpDUPkyP7KJXqKrI6hRYvVAgHhTpp3A==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=iFW760tXP/ZXt18NoifbRhHDVm34Y5By2YagWjhA59rRkA+IjeVFvWXySlohpk+p0KN0/zzOjj4BCtFW69KeDI900a8eVMXSl260hB3fK4klUVwih/dhQHDh1oBi9Z44r7WW6CMC7wb0ZKZOidW8g8lvbp+6V1rumAPeRVwZRjRuNUY6h8RJy8kaAgFKW7jdakPwfIPBorCDJD7W5jsZfNiZUX+twWms9kxF9GKFFVhJPpVNfuRg9vULe+9v9VwzgfeBT+j1UFV0TyHz3+WWsl1O3CbjWdZEI2a/qSMOGaRygvCu9I81ZGBTscUdbiVY8rOSfWwJgDCqVhYj54Ak/g==