[CBQ] BRHS Flicker Photos

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Flicker Photos
From: "Tom Whitt" <twhitt86@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 06:54:41 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
To those of you who have a passion or interest in the CBQ Railroad who are not yet members of the Burlington Route Historical Society, please consider joining the more than 1200 members who enjoy the many resources and information available to them.

As an example, we have been informed that the number of images within the Flicker Photos in the Members Only area is now at 33,000, and still growing!
These photos are comprised of the image collections of approximately 6 members, and it just keeps getting better every day.
Great job by everyone involved in this effort to share the rich history of the CBQ Railroad!  Thank you!!

More CBQ history and membership information can be found at www.burlingtonroute.org.  Membership includes three issues of our flag ship publication,
the Burlington Bulletinthree issues of our electronic newsletter, the Zephyr, a thirteen month color/black & white calendar, and much more annually.

Thomas J Whitt
President, BRHS
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#61763) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_