Re: [CBQ] Depot question

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot question
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 11:39:41 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Agree with Greg that is the former Hillsboro depot brought to Mt. Pleasant in 1959 and used by the Midwest Central operation at Old Threshers.

msw
az

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:05 AM Greg <gbaumgardner@smithfield.com> wrote:

Looks like narrow guage track – could that be at Old Threshers in Mt Pleasant Iowa?

It’s an old photo as evidenced by the car in the background. It looks a little different these days…

Gregory Baumgardner
Quality Assurance Technologist
p: (309) 457-1443 c: (309) 335-7294
1 Cloverleaf Drive