Re: [CBQ] Former CB&Q passenger commuter cars rehabbed

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Former CB&Q passenger commuter cars rehabbed
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:16:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

All-

Clearling out my emails and ran across this….

I’ve not seen the cars in service as we live on the southern end of Mt. Juliet and the Nashville and Eastern cuts through the middle of a rather elongated tall and narrow town.

I don’t know why everyone has to change perfectly good names to the fruity versions that are in vogue now.   What was wrong with the “Nashville Star”???   Highly appropriate name for the commuter services and bus lines…..

Maybe We Go is short enough to accommodate the diminished attention span of the younger generations….

…..and Purple????!!!!

Charlie Vlk