Re: [CBQ] FT Photo

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FT Photo
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 16:07:29 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ed,

Might be. My understanding is the majority of line relocations were done post
1901 at Mr. Hills request for a better engineered RR.

Though I think I’ve read that there was considerable super elevated of curves
for the Zephyrs. That could change some drainage patterns requiring some earth
moving.

Leo Phillipp