Re: [CBQ] Meadville, MO depot

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Meadville, MO depot
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 03:56:37 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
While this scan is not of the depot you are looking for it shows what the street side of the slide would look like.
That is one problem with modeling buildings.  You never see all for sides and the roof of a building so you never know what is on the unseen side.  I try and shoot all sides of what I am shooting if possible.
Steve in SC