Re: [CBQ] "Stolen" CB& Q Boxcar

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "Stolen" CB& Q Boxcar
From: "Mike Martin via groups.io" <atsf3460=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:01:49 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I'm amazed that apparently the photo studio took a photo of a CB&Q boxcar that may or may not have been spotted at the Old Forester Distillery in Louisville, Kentucky and then "photoshopped" not only the banner touting the shipping of the load of bourbon whiskey but also the reporting marks and various heralds and signage on what should be on a Monon boxcar.  I'm guessing this would have all been done with white paper Monon lettering cutouts placed over a large print of the CB&Q boxcar and then re-photographed on a copy stand?

It seems like an awful lot of work to me!

Mike Martin