Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - the book "A History of the CB&Q Peoria Branc

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - the book "A History of the CB&Q Peoria Branch"
From: "Gerry Michael via groups.io" <gerald_michael=verizon.net@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 16:28:20 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
The Adobe Flash notice applies to everything - all browsers, all operating systems.

Adobe is ending support for Flash and recommends that everyone uninstall it.  According to their "End of Life" message it should still work for about another two weeks, but it looks like web browsers are already blocking Flash content from running.

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html
<Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system.  See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player.>

And according to this page:
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/eol-adobe-flash-shockwave-player.html
<All major browser vendors, block Flash Player making it difficult to view Flash content. At most, they provide an 'allow once' option to allow Flash.>

Gerry Michael