Re: Secret Passengers and Lack of AC (was [CBQ] 547 West Jackson Bouleva

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: Secret Passengers and Lack of AC (was [CBQ] 547 West Jackson Boulevard)
From: "Douglas Hosler" <dehosler40@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 15:04:42 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I grew up in Naperville and one of my brothers eventually moved to Fairfield to be part of the Maharishi International University which followed Parsons College.  So all this business about Parsons College students fascinates me.  I do have a question: when I went to Oberlin College (1958-1962) the New York Central ran “party trains” which took colleges students home.  We would catch ours at Elyria, OH.   Did the Q ever do that?  (If not, maybe there weren’t enough colleges in Iowa that were along the Q.)  Doug

Doug Hosler
Wausau, WI