Re: [CBQ] Highlands Depot

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Highlands Depot
From: "Mike Dunning" <djembedoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:15:06 -0800
Ken,

I've got some of the measurements, but others have different end-points. We're supposed to have relatively nice weather for this 4-day weekend. I'm going to try to get over there with your drawings and fill in the blanks.

To answer your question, the lower level is concrete block, but almost all of it has been "plastered" over, so the blocks are no longer visible.

Mike Dunning

View/Reply Online (#60849) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic