Re: [CBQ] Looking for CB&Q 1960's Division map

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for CB&Q 1960's Division map
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:23:30 -0600
Dave:
Well, you are right. I do recall seeing some.  I also recall some of those are so poor, and I am lazy, I was hoping someone had the whole system marked up.
I can/will make one using the data that I have, just did want to do it if this was something many people already had.
I am still learning. 😁
---
Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922