Re: [CBQ] Looking for CB&Q 1960's Division map

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for CB&Q 1960's Division map
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 13:13:16 -0500
Jack,

You have them in the alignment charts.  Each Division gas a page (some two) that show the divisions lines.  Call me if you need help finding them.

Dave

On Nov 1, 2020 11:49 AM, Jack Schroeder <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking for a map that shows which rail lines/stations are in each of the CB&Q's operating divisions in the mid to late 1960's.
If you have one or know where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks.
Jack Schroeder

View/Reply Online (#60721) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic