Re: [CBQ] Burning Up The Ballast At Altona

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burning Up The Ballast At Altona
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 00:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
October 30, 2020

Ron - I've shown this image to two retired CB&Q/BN/BNSF locomotive engineers, both of whom spent their careers running Galesburg to Cicero through Altona.  Both are positive that the reefer special is east bound through Altona. That's all I can tell you. Thanks for commenting - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL