[CBQ] Looking for some great model layout photos.

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Looking for some great model layout photos.
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 12:15:39 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello friends:
I am looking for some photos of your model layouts that we may add to the BRHS web site. There is a feature in the Members Only space dedicated to showing off these great modeling projects.
Below are a couple of excellent examples. I know from the messages speeding by on this site that there are a lot of modelers out there who are extremely skilled in this craft. Hopefully some of you will be willing to share a few photos of your work on this modeling feature on the BRHS web site.  To do so send your sharp clear photos to me at me at jack@highlandwebworks.com.  Include your name(required) and some details about the layout or the individual photos.

Thanks!!

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60666) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_