[CBQ] New Detailed Stainless Roster on BRHS Website

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] New Detailed Stainless Roster on BRHS Website
From: "Bryan Howell via groups.io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:01:38 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All,

I've been working on compiling a detailed history of the Q's stainless passenger cars detailing ownership over the years. I started on this a few years ago and decided it was far enough along to put on the website for all to use. This has been compiled from numerous sources on the internet, with a lot coming from the message boards on RYPN and the DOME.main website, along with the Amtrak by the Numbers book and the Rudisel BN Passenger Car Diagrams book. I believe I am still missing some of the '36 DZ cars, but for the most part have not included the articulated trainsets. Additionally, I still need to go back and update the remaining passenger list on the BRHS website as well so these lists match. I also started working on Q-owned cars for the NCL/EB and the cars purchased from the CNW, but those have proven a bit harder to track down (I'm assuming the ex-CNW cars were all scrapped shortly after the merger as they were assigned BN numbers, but were not applied. I believe I've seen photos of these cars on early BN-era dinkies, but the trail goes cold beyond that.) This list really grew out of the roster I compiled for Bulletin 55 on the '56 Denver Zephyr. Any corrections/additions are welcome.

http://www.burlingtonroute.org/Qrailroad/roster/detailedpassenger.php

Enjoy!

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60618) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_