Re: [CBQ] Charles Perkins

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Charles Perkins
From: "HOL WAGNER" <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 14:02:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=GX0CXVkgelbaotD393SwQBRo93cG8HLWSXAmljFyJ+o=; b=Sn4ANMEuQ84n12TqXca2wVyywTC8gvooNNBszrgOcuAFyQPBnlLraOLDGSBCK2J/xKf0vXRH/kMueNAg4sZ3fCKWplSeJGKPZ8+iHd9BaDz32dYFg9gf6Z2mIF51VTbGaJpxI0YykP8cH20bYuWxa3LDHVvIhoaZodtpJuhlT3hffV7/+oD56HsuPeZKEcn1BxV3pV7RzjGiga9yoNeJP3gA3QAWbobq3MmI3RW5L4sgJHm1pDGnSJkNAFKMQ5xt6iGYA/xCvIqybyripcspM3KSghN3d2XVITfHkQHPCa3Q0UmPqTzPDXuaTYXSQ2rpIuQODdPyYzvkafnirLbmqA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=TD8QsoBWxgbaD1WP9c7AvkTWVlmsQBYGdoWKKmBgMNAe+/Rh4PSQdDbE4G1zJgveOkuU89x/q4tG1wQrYtH4TKKZk+12pB4JtWATMzHTnetFooRivRx6i8pFfWjGrp3r0JiLun+sF0VMoiBr+APAKJ2TFRchDB/KGaZCppwjlP6sObeU4n0ZK23xKOyTx/aaO7JWOWA0Bz0aJJIUGQ0EojQhQbaz5x7V5aBPbG1J9IOVmVtWJOfyleKn7aQSgTgUQk4tBso/ebX4NkpCX7Ra/rjvidzSYAf8FMEmaB0hKlBIVD2jEEXeC8aXSKk91W7jy8Sq4nWJwYm1NGTiv980cg==
References: <CY4PR1301MB1896C8E4A392BC2D741B87C7CA390@CY4PR1301MB1896.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>,<4586.1601040968931141598@groups.io>,<CY4PR1301MB189652D1F82DCFC5C166C4E3CA360@CY4PR1301MB1896.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <SJ0PR07MB7679BA4D3F448B1320B82FC1D4360@SJ0PR07MB7679.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>,<043801d69365$99715650$cc5402f0$@bellsouth.net> <SJ0PR07MB7679778BC1037BADD7124182D4360@SJ0PR07MB7679.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>,<007e01d6936e$f236eda0$d6a4c8e0$@comcast.net>