Re: [CBQ] SW-1 question

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SW-1 question
From: "Bryan Howell via groups.io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 20:48:22 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Almost looks like an optical illusion to me and the door is just partially opened. I checked the BRHS publications index and this photo was also used in BB 60 and a photo of the other side was used in Z34 and C91, so those aren't any help. Nothing online after a quick search either. If it were a heater, wouldn't there be an exhaust stack?

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 2:57:55 PM CDT, Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi All,

Steve Miller from Centerville asked about this image.  Looking closely from the cab to the hood, it appears that there is a door that connects to the front corner of the cab and fits diagonally towards the hood.  Is this for a heater similar to what was installed on the GPs?  If so, are their photos of other switchers so equipped?

Dave

Avast logo

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60428) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_