Re: [CBQ] Bulletin 61

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bulletin 61
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 06:13:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ed, that’s the same “Bones”. There were no Q jobs open in the depression so he
worked at CUS as a red cap until something opened up. He used to entertain us
with his stories of the carrying on and big tips of the movie stars.

By the way his father was Conductor on the original Denver Zephyr. He was so
proud of the position that he had business cards printed with a silver
background that he would hand out. Bones had at least one that he would show us.

Leo