Re: [CBQ] CBQ Diesel Horns and Steam Whistles

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ Diesel Horns and Steam Whistles
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 18:30:43 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
July 23, 2020

Kieth - Find yourself a copy of the "Sunday Only" stereo album put out by Mobil Fidelity in the mid-1960s.  It has Q steam whistle sounds. The album occasionally appears on EBay.

As I remember, some years ago, there was a long thread about Q steam whistles and what class of locomotives were equipped with what kind of whistles.

You can also go to the BRHS Members Section and access their Flickr Page section that will show you what kinds of whistles were on various classes of steam power - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL