[CBQ] Galva, Illinois Depot, Tower, and Stockyard Plans

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Galva, Illinois Depot, Tower, and Stockyard Plans
From: "Brandon Otterstrom via groups.io" <brandono13=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 18:41:44 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group,

I am starting a HO scale layout centered around my former hometown of Galva, Illinois and I would like to build models of the depot, CB&Q-CRI&P interlocking tower, and stockyard pen.
1. Would any of these buildings at Galva have been a one-off or could they have been part of a standard design?
2. Are there any building plans in the historical society archives or someone's personal archive of these buildings specifically, or plans of a similar building elsewhere on the "Q"?

As far as the depot goes, knowing window and door sizes would help out as I could use those to estimate further dimensions on account there are pictures available of all sides of the depot and I believe I've seen pictures of all sides of the tower except for the side opposite the tracks.

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

Brandon Otterstrom
BNSF Signal ET
(Aurora-Earlville, Aurora-Potosi)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#59781) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic