Re: [CBQ] Q Swizzle Sticks

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Swizzle Sticks
From: "Greg" <gbaumgardner@smithfield.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:59:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=smithfield.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=smithfield.com; dkim=pass header.d=smithfield.com; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=n5yIj0QFHYVY+JhycXytLnj9EE9iQ6DbkpH45T0g+yo=; b=EspLYj6eAnBPg3j5IWjc5J3pDDKt6aztSW6vzAOo4GWgCoeeMZbmQFLGlnAUvNrlYiqHBiNZ73fneLxuclXji7+mPda8FkqGTwvT0hbWy8xUaoUXP+VFsr33GX6tQil8dFZQHP1rua7J4KzBpRmU4B6ko5iaRBTkBc86YPDiW8ZUZPvwFLbeCOuFUoLcrBW19MGZc/KC6zlFC01+6ZPq2JwF1svL7ITAvOwNDO2TVWzOGcn2lJbbyxsfwuEpSmW5YdnX6pTO5tsBYbZrfkzzs4fjzz8qkheqW4CVUtRWFOPaIvqXsh1Yozivhw/+ffoFBszmMe2UtGvmWyFKtIJtvg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=oSgFtxwumzOdpFmko1isFHZccjLt47C51tIkMpuUiCal8OPFgodoIc54spgFBm+6SoN0aVV4CHLUmQpes2gFUICCcD7pOvR4Yg702CiCC6KSFnq4dLT/vbYLT1wKWgBJCC8LIKGlAiGBbP43LialvX2iQvcs23nl/6VKjN4GsZdXu5Wr9hIWpIItT468ElN59GXEXVJe66KUFSOqSsI6jNIhdVxl2p9BzcNBHyJWwP3VXjwKH68iMlKADIY5qcDfxUxWQL0QZC0bWrwoCWja5SN2xDbmaz5LkBLIl/kZInbtkUewqkwK3hiXfk0NuuezYvW5/CZeNQMTWMedkcm7hg==
Authentication-results-original: groups.io; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;groups.io; dmarc=none action=none header.from=smithfield.com;