Re: [CBQ] Q Swizzle Sticks

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Swizzle Sticks
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 08:16:27 -0400
Cc: "'BRHS Zephyr Editor'" <ZephyrEditor@burlingtonroute.org>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Just received this from Rupert:

May I suggest a photographic essay on swizzle sticks? No text would be required, other than Rich’s recipe for a gin cocktail!”

If everyone who has Q swizzle sticks would photograph them like Larry did and share them with our new Zephyr Editors, Stephanie & Derek, and Rich gives his OK to share his recipe, I think Rupert’s idea would make a fun article for the next Zephyr!

Dave