Re: [CBQ] Kable Brothers Plant

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Kable Brothers Plant
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 02:57:45 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I would go with Duncan and Hudson say.  I once helped paint a roof with that aluminum paint.  Another idea might be tar and stone with the light bouncing off the lighter stone.  Some of the newer buildings might have had steel roofs of a light color.  The sawtooth roof windows look like plain tar like we repaired the roof of the Richard Wilcox building in the summer of '69.  A lot depends on the angle of the sun in the photos as well as when the roof was worked on last.
Best to have various colors of that large roof as time fades the roofing
Steve in SC