Re: [CBQ] 101 Years of Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Official Minute Book

To: <BRHSlist@groups.io>, <CBQ@groups.io>, <RealSTMFC@groups.io>, <PassengerCarList@groups.io>, <EarlyRail@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 101 Years of Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Official Minute Books and Records on 35 mm Microfilm 1849 to 1950 and C.E. Perkins Papers 1863-1907 Microfilm
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:26:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Fellow Railroad Researchers-

Thank you for all the responses to my plea....but so far nobody has come up
with any strategy that I haven't tried, retried, and attacked with every
permutation of search terms that I could think of.....

Recently I have used Google Scholar and several other academic research
search engines.   I have come up with a number of interesting articles but
none of them lead to the (((#$&(@ online catalog listing that I cannot find.
I have come back to the original article in the Colorado History magazine
and review thereof in American Archivist and several other references but
not the microfilms themselves.

I have tried direct frontal attacks on likely university and other
institution online catalogs but so far nothing is popping up that resembles
the link I lost.   Sigh.....

Thank you,
Charlie Vlk