Re: [CBQ] Dynamic Brakes

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dynamic Brakes
From: "jim cunningham" <jimc1182@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 22:34:17 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

The GP7s&9s along with most Fs had a dynamic brake field loop cable that was extra from the 27 wire MU cable and only DB equipped locos had the receptacles for them , without that cable the DB would not work on any locos past where the field loop cable could be used but would work on any locos on the head end of the consist that had them installed.

Hope this is what you were looking for and yes I did work on these locos as an electrician when they were in service.

Jim, Cunningham