Re: [CBQ] Location of the 'Photo of the Day' on the BRHS web site

To: cbq@groups.io, <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Location of the 'Photo of the Day' on the BRHS web site
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:28:29 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I know it appeared on Shorpy at one point. I've gone ahead and filled out the caption information on the website as this was one of the photos I had originally selected for use in my presentation at the last meet before I had to cut it down to just cover the dome trains.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI