Re: [CBQ] NE-10 Waycar

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-10 Waycar
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:05:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ZAfszxrPezUwMAbOv06k0nb5gPK52tf1HgbnzrztBqQ=; b=K+CSnnDWuedQgwFyNTV8VhJHtK2AvNnUsZJ9NhH2oCHSlIpJ5jKoPhsVdRrhV+tRbWux4vCO6zWgAM7s37rQAjqkoVwzzM4Z9ZRJWjHnxzUSiNUb4l88EKMWkKRFnsya8Dl6IXqJvqkn+/5iZGxhcQmhxjb7OW/ds62YzcG3rDEvDv+V0AKPrwU4G5CqiQ7M5vn01Md/uZMm2BLTnEFaMASMbd/wMcIg+KBZSuAAY7//yIs7iUS2cua5+wG/T1wsxrT7FQWkS0ARJQICArwEhu9zYiwRA0wWSfyABOEIOMexskFvpeSkY8gCaW6gS3rmoCU0omJ3uGk2BmXhFlxKaw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZN4NYrjYTY03b0IFdYpvJ3dwWs6Zng/lCgfT0ysPIbqJX3Tw5LtB+gnIK8xEKycfJA3TCh8QEosaHyRIzfLZaodzhCR7xPRYTZOfn1TRc312YBQjAFHoqS86i0JgdacqmtJGZUPSWMibVCX4FoTLLtw2i8LoSDs649N+wgp2QxFWJ/GOU5ZWHxAKaIXFmc48+RPUZLNYSB/Kqs1w1MWBRHF3KKaW3rX0C1Ug+zdbEkPPDoWgV/jIJDnjR7mpty2aJxOMhmpxofmjRTKvbPpw7eY2HT8Mh6NJc1623rsadbrhDxeEUL1tuLvwG+zjZFV3pxFvIQq9qaa3as3emRsfQQ==