Re: [CBQ] Plans or pictures for CB&Q "tall truss" turntable as used on L

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Plans or pictures for CB&Q "tall truss" turntable as used on Lines West.
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 12:13:16 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bruce, let me know if you want the full-size jpeg file for the pic that Jack attached - pretty sure it is still on my hard drive someplace.  Also, that turntable was still sitting there as of Thanksgiving weekend when I drove by, and likely still is.  If you are anywhere close, you could go measure it and get some detail photos.  I'd offer, but it's a bit of a trek for me at the moment, although I'll probably be back up that way in April or May...

msw
oro valley az