[CBQ] GP 40 Renumbering

To: CBQ <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] GP 40 Renumbering
From: "Randy Doman" <cbq1968@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 08:46:13 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi Everyone,

 I have a few Atlas red box GP 40 locomotives that I needed to change numbers on. I studied many pictures on the internet. I noticed that the number 1and 7 had differences in them. Also the side numbers and the number board numbers were also different with these two numbers. I asked for some help on finding info on what was correct. I did get the info I was looking for.

 I went to a trusted person from an up and coming decal supplier. He’s done the sets for me that I couldn’t find anywhere. So I sent him the info on the Q’s Chinese Red stencil’s and I also gave him the number series I was looking for. I also asked for the model plates that the factory units are missing. So here’s what he came up with. I plan to work with him on other sets for just doing re-numbering only sets. Now that he has the Chinese Red scheme numbering all other models could be done as needed.

 Please look them over and let me know what you think. I’m sure Matt can do a regular set’s with all of the other information found on the locomotive. Matt’s info is below if you are interested in a set.

Have a Great Day,
Randy Doman
La Crosse RiverRail

Circus City Decals & Graphics
Matthew Welke
PO Box 228
Baraboo WI 53913

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58921) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic