Re: [CBQ] Depot kits?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot kits?
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 19:13:03 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 6:32 PM LaVerne Brummel <ldb53jmb55@charter.net> wrote:
During the 1970's, a number of these depots still survived in Wisconsin along the river in the early BN years, including Cassville, Ferryville, Cochrane, Pepin, Bay City, Prescott and others, most used for m-o-w. Cochrane was the last one to be a train order office, with a semaphore, lasting into the late 1980's. The only surviving one in WI to my knowledge is Pepin, now located in a park along Highway 35 in that town.

-Verne Brummel