Re: [CBQ] Golden spoon and fork - what would it have been used for

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Golden spoon and fork - what would it have been used for
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 15:43:48 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
January 6, 2020

Jon and Scott - The descriptive term I've heard used with this type of Zephyr dining car silver wear was "dirigold." I've attached an image of a dirigold dinner knife marked with the Burlington Route logo. I, too, have wondered how the unusual tableware was used. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL