Re: [CBQ] RPO Question

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RPO Question
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:17:45 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bob
I do not have a RMS  6th Div. that old mine is Feb. 1, 1952
b  =  Ex Sun.
e  =  Sun
As with most Govt.'s there are pages of notes
I remember riding with my Dad who would catch a relief trip now and again from White Pigeon to Kalamazoo Mich.  Stopping at each town along US 131 unloading and loading sacks of mail along the way.  On the way home we would again stop at each post office unloading and loading more sacks.  When we got back to White Pigeon which was on US 12 (then it was 112) we would meet the Highway Post Office that ran from Chicago to Detroit.
Example is scan from Page 15 RPOs that originated at Burlington
Hope this helps a little.  Just asks more Question generally in researching
Steve in SC