Re: [CBQ] Heralds

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Heralds
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 19:48:27 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ray:

I believe that's the Mollie Gibson mine which was near Aspen, CO:

msw
tucson az

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 3:36 PM Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hol,

The photo of the B&MR box car is very interesting to me as it shows a Colorado Midland box car in the back. I also did some CM modeling and am interested in knowing where this photo was taken. I assume somewhere in Colorado, but where? Did the Q and CM have parallel tracks at a specific location?

Where was the Mollie mine located?

RAY Bedard
San Jose CA