Re: [CBQ] Coal Dock Location

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Coal Dock Location
From: "Ken Martin via Groups.Io" <kmartin537=surewest.net@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:54:53 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bill,

I believe it is Edgemont.
Hill City sits in a valley and you would see the hills behind the coal dock. Hill City while it has a water tank and has the branch to Keystone I do not think it would have had that large a coal dock.
I have attached a photo of Edgemont coal dock and the tanks on the right you can see in yours just in front of the engine.

Ken Martin