[CBQ] CB&Q Freight Cars to Burlington Northern

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Freight Cars to Burlington Northern
From: "Richard Wilkens" <railsnw123@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 14:07:37 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All,

Does anyone know of a list of the CB&Q freight cars that went to the Burlington Northern on merger day? The Pacific Northwest Railroad Archives in Burien, WA has the BN car cards that were created for each car but a large amount of the cards are missing. My thought is that a large amount of the cars never got the assigned BN numbers and finished out their life with the "Q" number, at least that is what I found with the SP&S cars. If you know of a list that would be very helpful. We do have a number of rolls of microfilm that possibly have this info but we need to get them to a viewer to see what they contain.

Thanks,

Richard Wilkens
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58330) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic