Re: [CBQ] Looking for Scale Test Car Model

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for Scale Test Car Model
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:13:16 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Bryan-

I have an L&P drawing for the CB&Q car which is fairly accurate in terms of scale (not a “cartoon”).   If you want I’ll pull out the microfilm card and scan it for you.

I am not aware of any brass models of the CB&Q / C&S car (this is the first photo I’ve seen of the C&S car).   The Berwick cast car has been done in O, S, HO, and N  and would likely be the car most of us will be wanting decals for….

Charlie Vlk