[CBQ] Orange Troop Kitchen Cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Orange Troop Kitchen Cars
From: "Scott Frietsch" <eaglecrestservices@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 20:34:43 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hey All,
I recently picked up an undecorated kitchen car from walthers and want to paint it for my work train.   I have searched through the archives of this group and found that apparently three different cars made it into orange (250079,250067,250068) with maybe a fourth and I can not find a photo of any of them anywhere for lettering reference.  I have looked at rrpicarchives, canadianfreightgalleries.ca (awesome reference if you have never been on it, lots of builder photos), passcarphotos, many google searches, and the BRHS' flickr and the public photos with no luck.  One place I have not been able to look is Mr. Mitchell's MOW cd that the BRHS did years ago as I do not have a copy (hint, hint at BRHS or someone who would want to sell one).  So after a long winded explanation, who has a photo.  Thank you all
Scott Frietsch
Bloomington, IL
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57887) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic