[CBQ] Depressed Center Flat Car CB&Q 91875 L&P Drawing

To: <CBQ@groups.io>, <BRHSList@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Depressed Center Flat Car CB&Q 91875 L&P Drawing
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 14:56:20 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All-
I found the aperture cards for the subject car.  The drawing was filmed in
two pieces because it was so long.   I've pieced them together and attached
the pdf and for those that will be able to see it a jpg embedded in the
text.
While the scan is a little fuzzier than I would like it still is readable
and for a L&P drawing looks to be a fairly accurate tracing of a general
arrangement drawing probably good enough to build a nice model along with
the photos already posted to the group.
Enjoy!!
Charlie Vlk