[CBQ] Trainfest Clinics

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Trainfest Clinics
From: "Bill Jelinek" <bjelinek@northlc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 00:07:49 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

In addition to the clinics the BRHS will be presenting at Trainfest, the Rail Rangers will be presenting a couple with CB&Q interest.

Hi,

My name is Robert Tabern and I am President of the Midwest Rail Rangers. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that presents on-board educational programs on private rail excursions, coach charters, and on select weekends on the South Shore Line.

For Trainfest 2019 in Milwaukee we will be doing a two-part Power Point Presentation about some of the interesting landmarks along the CB&Q Main Line between Chicago and Galesburg.

 On Saturday, we'll cover a little history of the railroad and then talk about the main line landmarks and history to probably around Plano.

 Then we will work our way west from there to Galesburg on Sunday.

 Presentations (or as they call them "clinics") will be 1:00pm to 2:00pm both days.

 Attendance is free with a Trainfest ticket --- however spots are only open for 30 people who need to pre-register ASAP.

 Saturday:

https://www.trainfest.com/event/the-burlington-route-main-line-trackside-landmarks-from-chicago-to-plano-il/

 Sunday:

https://www.trainfest.com/event/the-burlington-route-main-line-trackside-landmarks-from-plano-il-to-galesburg/

 We thought maybe you would like to pass the word to your members so those interested can get first dibs.

Thanks, Robert

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57828) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic