Re: [CBQ] Location??

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Location??
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:06:09 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
While I can't swear to it in court I believe Charlie is correct for several reasons:
1)I've ridden by this location somewhere around 10-12,000 times as a RR employee(sometimes
Up to six times a day) and as a commuter.
2) the bridges
3) the massive industry building and its tall smoke stack in the right background. It was there until a few
Years ago.
4) the St Anthony hospital complex,it's still there in a reduced form.

Leo Phillipp