Re: [CBQ] Scale test car decals

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Scale test car decals
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 18:42:26 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I’m also going through the travail of finding scale car decals. I queried Jerry Hamsmith about offering scale car decals, but he indicated he wasn’t interested. I plan to contact Ted Culotta next. We need a complete set on one sheet, with or without other Q decals. The BRHS decal set is pretty crude by current standards,so perhaps it’s time to retire it in favor of a new state of the art version.

Nelson Moyer