Re: [CBQ] CBQ@groups.io - What happened to all the valuable photos

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ@groups.io - What happened to all the valuable photos
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 15:04:10 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
May 9, 2019

Dave - Assuming you're a member of the Burlington Route Historical Society, go to the website and enter the Member's Section, then access the portal to the Flickr site that holds nearly 17,000 images of CB&Q/C&S/FW&D subjects with more being added every week. Most of the images, if not all, you saw in the old Yahoo Group are in the Flickr site including Hol's period shots and other early images dating back into the 1860s, all now a part of the extended BRHS Collection. This is a marvelous benefit to being a BRHS member, particularly if you're doing research.  If you're not yet a member, I highly recommend you join BRHS at your earliest opportunity. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL